What is an Essay?
An essay is a big write up on a specific theme or topic, expressing our personal opinions, thoughts and feelings or an information or an emotions on any given subject or a narration of some Events. It is a comprehensive statement, linked logically, on a given topic.
What is the essay?
How to Write an essay
Format Of An Essay
1. The Introduction
2. The body
3. The Conclusion
What is a Summary
Points For writing a good Essay
- Collect ideas and arrange and join them with the facts in sequences.
- Plan the outline of the essay.
- Maintain the continuity of thoughts.
- Write a short paragraphs of each point.
- Avoid repetition of words and difficult words.
- Avoid repetition of sentences and thoughts.
- Use simple language short sentences to easy to understand.
- Take care of grammar and punctuation.
- Make the essay meaningful and interesting.
- Use various types of sentences and make an easy attractive.
Essentials of a good essay
- The quality of the matter is more important than the length.
- The ideas must be original relevant and humorous.
- An essay demands more than just correct English. It is also required and effective styles.
- Specific attention to the vocabulary.
- Words, phrases and idiomatic expressions and the construction of the sentences.
- Do not write in the first person that is I unless the topic just face it.
- It is very important to present your essay as one piece.